In a typical festival year, the Arts Admin Internship program is centered on the organization and support of the in person Festival experience, front of house management and registration.
During the 2022 Virtual Festival, Arts Administration interns may have the opportunity to take part in:
- specialized training on Aventri, our virtual event platform
- Festival social media campaigns
- Facilitating virtual Q&A
- Acting as virtual “house managers”
- Assisting with the organization of Next Steps auditions and interviews
- Serve as ambassadors for Festival Guest Artists and National Committee members and more….
To apply, submit a letter of interest and resume here. You do not need to be an Arts Administration major to apply — anyone with an interest in working as part of a team and helping the festival run smoothly and efficiently is welcome to apply.
Responsibilities are assigned in such a way that you have plenty of time to attend workshops, see shows and experience everything the festival has to offer.
Arts Admin Interns qualify for a waived registration fee in exchange for their service to the region. At this time we do not offer college credit for these internships.
If you have any questions, please reach out to:
Region 1 Co-Chair