We are seeking a part-time, temporary social media and marketing communications intern to assist with social media, marketing materials and communication.
Timeline: Most activity occurs between September and the first week of February. Depending on student availability, there may be additional projects to be completed after the Festival (February-May). Expected commitment of 5 hours per week during most of the year, with 10-15 hours per week during the month of January.
Responsibilities may include:
- Making updates to WordPress site
- Creating (editing/publishing) graphics for social media using Canva or other image editing tools.
- Regularly posting updates on our social media platforms to promote Festival awareness, registration and engagement.
- Posting updates on events and important information during the festival (week before and during the festival week).
- Creating 1-page promotional flyers.