Reserve your Hotel Rooms:
Sheraton Hartford South Hotel
100 Capital Boulevard Rocky Hill, Connecticut 06067 Phone: 1-860-257-6000
Directions From Sheraton to CCSU
Hotel rates for 2024 are as follows:
Rates are Per Room, Per Night: $109 plus 15% Room Tax ($125.35 inclusive of tax)
Single/Double/Triple/Quad (Max of 4 Adults Per Room)
Be sure to make your hotel reservations early, as the hotel will book up quickly! Students should check with their school to see whether the school or the student will submit registration and hotel info.
- Room configurations consist of One King Bed or Two Double Beds only.
- Please note: ROLL AWAY BEDS ARE NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS HOTEL.
- All hotel rooms must be reserved and paid for before January 1, 2024. After this date, any unreserved rooms will be released to the public.
- The reservation will only allow for three rooms to be booked per transaction. If your school needs more than three rooms, you will need to submit multiple hotel reservations.
- Any room cancellations must be made with the hotel directly.
A Note about Food at Festival:
CCSU is offering a pre-purchase meal plan that can be loaded to a conference dining card for the first 300 students who would like to sign up. Swipe your card at the Memorial Dining Hall for convenient on-campus breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Our on-campus dining offers a variety of meals for vegetarians, vegans, and those with food sensitivities and allergies.
**Meal Card Purchase Instructions will be added soon**
Cards can be preloaded with:
4 meals = 55.00
8 meals = 110.00
12 meals = 165.00
Light Lunch 2:00-4:00
Saturday and Sunday
Please note, meal plans are non-transferable and cannot be shared. These meals are only redeemable at Memorial Dining Hall and cannot be used in the Student Center at Devil’s Den. Devil’s Den can only accommodate CCSU students.
For off-campus dining options, please see this convenient list of nearby locations. Off-Campus Food Options